Sunday, February 9, 2014

Winter Melon

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant:   
Acid Reflux 
Aches and Pains
Braxton Hicks
Sleepy
 
Food cravings: 
Pizza! (Always)
m&m McFlurry

Foods that do not agree with me:
All Beef Hot Dogs 

Fried Pickles

Miss Anything:

Being able to take all the cold meds
Getting out of chair unassisted
Being able to to a full hour without having to use the bathroom

Have you started to show yet:

I might be seen from space at this point

Gender:

For sure a girl

Movement:
She is all over the place. Her new trick is to bounce on all my organs and cause sharp pains.

Sleep:

What is that? I think the most I have slept straight is 3 hours. She is training me well.

Wedding rings on or off:
They still fit, but I stopped wearing them to bed, because my fingers were swelling when I sleep.

Labor Signs:
Just the occasional Braxton Hicks type things

Looking forward to:

Meeting her face to face
Getting over this cold
Baby Snuggles

Other Baby News:
We completed our last two classes. One on breastfeeding and one on post pardum and infant care. Both were fairly informative. I don't read too much about pregnancy, because I believe you can have too much information. So, these classes are especially informative. 

We are going to the doctor every week now. This last appointment everything was normal. We just listened to the heartbeat and asked questions. Starting at the next appointment, they we be checking me more thoroughly to see how I am progressing. 

Her room is just about complete. Thanks to Mary Kay and Don, the finishing touches that I couldn't do (sewing and painting) are finished. I just need to finish the little art project I have for her room and do some more laundry. 

I have had a lovely cold all weekend. I was "ordered" to stay home from church, because of it. Dealing with this cold is especially difficult when you can't take half the meds that would work to make me functional. Hopefully, I kick this cold to the curb soon.  

No comments: