Sunday, February 2, 2014

Honeydew

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant:   
Acid Reflux (usual strikes before bed or after I lay down for bed)
Shortness of breath (stairs and I are enemies
Aches and pains (I feel about 95 years old)
General 3rd trimester yuckiness (random nausea) 
EXHAUSTED! (I could sleep all day everyday)

Food cravings: 
I generally just eat a serving of whatever I am craving and the craving is done. Except for pizza. I always want pizza. 
Cinnamon rolls
Breakfast Burrito (basically ground breakfast sausage and taco cheese in a tortilla) 
Chicken Tenders dipped in BBQ sauce 

Foods that do not agree with me:
All Beef Hot Dogs (I took a bite of one this week. Couldn't bring myself to eat more than that)
Fried Pickles


Miss Anything:

Sleeping more than 2 hours at a time
Doing anything quickly

Have you started to show yet:

I no longer fit into booths at restaurants.

Gender:

The ultrasound tech assures us she is still a girl. 

Movement:
Sometimes I think she may burst out of my stomach. I remind her that is not the correct exit.

Sleep:

I could sleep all the time. I am up every 2 or so hours to change positions and use the bathroom. I can no longer change sides without getting out of bed.

Wedding rings on or off:
On, but I do get a little swelling once in a while.

Labor Signs:
Very light Braxton Hicks

Looking forward to:

Completing our last two classes (Breastfeeding and Post Pardum/Infant Care)
Completing the finish touches on her room
Nesting, our house could use a good clean
Meeting this already amazing little lady face to face

Other Baby News:
We had our last ultrasound this past week. She is still a girl. We saw with our own eyes. Her weight estimate is about 6 lbs 10oz. Give or take a pound. It isn't an exact science, but it does tell me that if she arrived sooner rather than later she would have some weight on her side. She is head down, like she is suppose to be. I am carrying her high. Everything looks good and is on track. Now, we wait.

HUGE thank you to Mary Kay and Don for helping with Trexie's room. They put the crib together, they are working on customizing some window treatments, and are helping me get organized. Their help allows Joshua to stay at church and try to get ahead. It also allows him to take time off to go to classes and doctor appointments with me. What a blessing!!

God's Blessings, 

Joshua, Stefani, and Baby K

No comments: