Sunday, February 23, 2014

Watermelon

Week 39

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant:   
Aches and pains (my hips don't lie and my knees have gotten in on the action)
Tiredness
Nausea
GRUMPY
Uncomfortable 
Cry-ey (hormones are fun)

Food cravings: 
Pizza! (Always)
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Foods that do not agree with me:
All Beef Hot Dogs 

Fried Pickles

Miss Anything:

Breathing
My toes
Seeing anything past my belly

Have you started to show yet:

I have grown out of a few of my maternity clothes.

Gender:
For sure a girl

Movement:
Not as dramatic. Little lady is running out of womb...wish she would get the hint and exit.

Sleep:

What is that? I get really good sleep from about 7am until 9:30am-10am. I am so thankful I don't have to get up in the morning and I can sleep while the sleeping is good.

Wedding rings on or off: 

Off. :( I miss them, but far better to be safe than sorry.

Labor Signs:
Random Braxton Hicks

Looking forward to:

GIVING BIRTH!

Other Baby News:
I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday. Literally, nothing is happening. I am not dilated at all. We have another appointment this Thursday. Hopefully, we get better news or will be able to make a plan (like setting a date to be induced).

I am to the point where I am very ready to move on to the next stage of parenthood. Logically, I know I am beyond blessed to have carried her this long. Hormonally, I am so ready to be done.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us. We sincerely appreciate it. 

God's Blessings,

Joshua, Stefani, and Baby K

No comments: