Friday, February 28, 2014

40 Weeks and Counting...

Yesterday, I had a routine check up with my OB. I am not dilated and she hasn't dropped. We have an appointment on Tuesday (Joshua's birthday) for an ultrasound, a non stress test, and a regular check up. I assume the ultrasound is to check size, position, and to make sure her current living quarters are still good. The non stress test is to make sure my amniotic fluid is still sufficient and if there is any undue stress on this little lady due to being "late". If everything is good we may wait it out for a little while, but ultimately these things are being done to come up with the best course of action. 

My only "fear" about being past the due date is her getting too big to have the old fashion way (with drugs). While I am comfortable having a c section, if necessary, it obviously isn't my first choice. 

As always we appreciate your prayers. I have also enjoyed hearing about all the things other mommas have done to try to induce labor. 

God's Blessings,

Joshua, Stefani, and Baby K

No comments: