Monday, January 27, 2014

Coconut

Week 35

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant:   
Acid Reflux
Shortness of breath
Aches and pains
General 3rd trimester yuckiness (random nausea)

Food cravings: 
I generally just eat a serving of whatever I am craving and the craving is done. Except for pizza. I always want pizza. 

Foods that do not agree with me:
All Beef Hot Dogs (I took a bite of one this week. Couldn't bring myself to eat more than that)
Fried Pickles


Miss Anything:

My toes
Getting things done. I have to force myself to take rests, because I can over do it if I am not careful.

Have you started to show yet:

So large! I also dropped.

Gender:
GIRL!


Movement:

Girlfriend wears me out! She made some big movements when we were in St. Louis and her daddy got to feel them. Which made my heart very happy. The look on his face was priceless.

Sleep:

I got some good sleep for a couple days. I am still up about every two hours, but I fall right back asleep. I don't usually get out of bed until about nine. I sleep really well from about 5:30am-9:00am. Aaaaah, the life of the unemployed.

Wedding rings on or off:
On, but they may have to be put away soon.

Labor Signs:
Braxton Hicks, they are getting a little stronger.

Looking forward to:

Putting everything in its place. She has been blessed with so many things, I just don't know where to put it all! 

Other Baby News:
This week we will get a private tour of the hospital, fill out pre-registration paperwork, and get her car seat checked to see if we install it correctly. We also have a doctor's appointment and ultrasound. The ultrasound will hopefully give us an estimate of her size and position. There are days I am convinced she is transverse. So, I am really interested to see her position. At my last appointment I measured a week ahead of schedule. Of course, I am just excited to see her. It has been a while.


God's Blessings,

Joshua, Stefani, and Baby K


No comments: