Sunday, January 12, 2014

Durian Fruit

Week 33

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant:   
Excessive saliva (only at bedtime)  
Restless Legs (cured by a hot shower)
Acid Reflux (Maalox, you are my hero)
Shortness of breath (apparently a hormonal thing) 
Aches and pains (every body part hurts)

Food cravings: 
Homemade Sloppy Joes (check)
Pizza (It is pretty much a given that I am in the mood for pizza)

Foods that do not agree with me:
All Beef Hot Dogs
Fried Pickles

Miss Anything:

Breathing 
Sleeping through the night (I know it has only just begun)

Have you started to show yet:
Oh goodness, yes.

Gender:
A Lady

Movement:

Yep. I swear she spins like a ballerina/ice skater at times.

Sleep:

I am up every two hours needing to go to the bathroom and change positions. I believe I have a pinched nerve in my right leg that hurts when I sleep. A pillow between my legs seems to help. I ordered an official between the leg pillow that should be arriving tomorrow.

Wedding rings on or off:
On, but I get a little bit of swelling for time to time. Not sure how long the rings will last.

Labor Signs:
I have some light Braxton Hicks.

Looking forward to:

The baby shower in St. Louis! I look forward to seeing everyone and them seeing the bump in person.
Seeing her face to face
Getting the room completed. It is a work in progress. Four and a half years of storing odds and ends in that room is difficult to get through.

Name:

We finally have some serious name contenders! We are still keeping them close to the vest in case we change our minds.

How are you feeling? (most common question as of late): 
I have good days and not so good days. Most days I am just plain exhausted and I fight through it. 

Other Baby News:
We had our first Childbirth class. It was actually informative. It was fun to meet some other first timers. We have two more weeks of class and two additional classes about other topics. Nothing like getting it in at the last minute, eh?  

God's Blessings,

Joshua, Stefani, and Baby K

No comments: