Thursday, January 23, 2014

Butternut Squash

Week 34

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant:   
Excessive saliva (only at bedtime)  
Restless Legs (cured by a hot shower)
Acid Reflux (Maalox, you are my hero)
Shortness of breath (apparently a hormonal thing) 
Aches and pains (every body part hurts)

Food cravings: 
Pizza (It is pretty much a given that I am in the mood for pizza)
Boxed Scallop Potatoes

Foods that do not agree with me:
All Beef Hot Dogs
Fried Pickles

Miss Anything:

Breathing
Putting on shoes in less than 5 minutes

Have you started to show yet:

I wake up and say, "I think I am bigger today." and Joshua says, "You probably are."

Gender:
A Lady

Movement:

It seems to be more precise movements. I can tell she is running out of room.

Sleep:

I am up every two hours to either use the bathroom or to get up and turn over. She is sitting on a nerve that hurts when I sleep.

Wedding rings on or off:
On

Labor Signs:
I am getting Braxton Hicks which I found out are heightened by car rides.

Looking forward to:

Buying all the "big stuff" she needs
Meeting her face to face
Our last ultrasound. I hope she "smiles for the camera"

Other Baby News:
My dear friend, Sarah, offered to host a baby shower for me. The day before she and her family were hit with the stomach flu. So, we switched venues to my parents' house. My momma was a rockstar cleaning the house and preparing food. Joshua even got into the planning by making a dish and running all over Florissant. My BFF, Christine, and her daughter arrived early and set to work decorating. There were many other people who helped out at the last minute. It was definitely a group effort. It turned out great. I know Sarah was heartbroken, but it all worked out in the end because she made such an effort to plan a great party. Trexie received so many lovely things. She is well loved and blessed. 

God's Blessings, 

Joshua, Stefani, and Baby K

No comments: