Sunday, January 5, 2014

Squash

Week 32

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant:   
Excessive saliva (only at bedtime)  
Restless Legs (cured by a hot shower)
Acid Reflux
Shortness of breath (apparently a hormonal thing) 
Aches and pains (every body part hurts)

Food cravings: 
Tuna Helper (homemade) (dinner this evening
Fried Chicken (dinner yesterday)
Carbonated Beverages

Foods that do not agree with me:
All Beef Hot Dogs
Fried Pickles

Miss Anything:
Cold Lunchmeat

Breathing

Have you started to show yet:
Yes, very much so...

Gender:
A Lady

Movement:

She isn't shy.

Sleep:

It happens, but definitely restless. I feel like I take a series of naps as opposed to sleeping through the night.

Wedding rings on or off:
On, I haven't much swelling to speak of.

Labor Signs:
Definite Braxton Hicks.

Looking forward to:

My St. Louis baby shower
Getting all these classes out of the way
Seeing her face to face. We are getting so close!

Name:

The short list of names changes weekly. No, we are not legally naming her Trexie

How are you feeling? (most common question as of late): 
As good as someone who is 8 months pregnant can feel. Which means I am exhausted, achy, and a little moody. 

Other Baby News:
I had a routine OB appointment this past Friday. Looks like she has turned head down, but she is at an angle. The doctor speculates that she is on the long side and a bit on the large side (Like her 22 inch 9lb Daddy). Between these factors it looks like I am in for an interesting labor. 

I got so wrapped up in reporting about the shower last week that I failed to mention that my Qdoba nacho craving was fulfilled! My sister in law, Sarah, brought me nachos from Ohio. They were delicious!!! 

Question:
What are your "must have" baby products? 
(I will attempt to breastfeed and use a combo of cloth diapers and disposable.) 

No comments: