Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pomegranate

Week 21

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant: 
Excessive saliva
Restless Legs
Sore Gums 
Acid Reflux

Food cravings: 

Mary Kay's Mac N Cheese (Mary Kay is a friend from church who makes this delicious mac n cheese. Which she then made for us when I mentioned that I was craving it.)
Chili Cheese Fritos
Pizza

Foods that do not agree with me: (New category)
All Beef Hot Dogs

Miss Anything:
Cold Lunch Meat
White Fish
"Good" Drugs for allergies, like doubling anti histamines and taking Naproxen

Have you started to show yet: 

Some days I see it, some days I don't. It has to do with the fact that I have always "carried my weight" in my midsection. It is difficult to embrace my growing stomach. 

Gender:
Girl!

Movement:

I think she is, but I doubt my ability to feel it.

Maternity clothes:
Have I mentioned my love of maternity clothes?


Sleep: 

Lots of it!

Wedding rings on or off:

On

Labor Signs:

Nope

Looking forward to:

Painting her room

Name:
We are narrowing down a list. Although, we aren't naming this princess until we see her.

No comments: