Sunday, October 27, 2013

Papaya

Week 22

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant: 
Excessive saliva
Restless Legs
Sore Gums 
Acid Reflux

Food cravings:

Chili Cheese Fritos
Pizza (this one seems to stand the test of time)
Qdoba nachos (nearest Qdoba is 45 minutes away)

Foods that do not agree with me:
All Beef Hot Dogs

Miss Anything:
The usual...

Have you started to show yet: 

Pre-pregnancy pants and shirts do not fit anymore

Gender:
Girl!

Movement:

I am quite confident I feel her moving. Feels like someone is doing somersaults in my stomach.

Sleep:  
As Josh says, "Any time you are awake it is nap time." In other words, I am always tired or sleeping. 


Wedding rings on or off:

On

Labor Signs:

Nope

Looking forward to:

Painting her room or should I say finally deciding on a stinkin' paint color
Nesting...stuff needs to get done around here and I have zero desire to do any of it.

Name:
We are narrowing down a list. Although, we aren't naming this princess until we see her.


Other Baby Related News:
 
If you aren't friends with me on Facebook, then you may have missed the book my Best Friend, Carolyn, bought for our little T-Rex.  

 Adorable, right? I look forward to reading this to our T-Rex.

My plan from the beginning of this pregnancy was to find what we could used at a good price or take any hand me downs. I am going for the Duggar motto: "Buy used. Save the difference." When a friend posted on Facebook she was selling her crib, I jumped at the offer. I already took a Pack and Play off my Best Friend's hands. My mother in law has found many treasures at the thrift stores, including a bassinet. Moral of the story...if you are getting rid of any baby stuff and want it to go to a good home, let me know. The more I get used the more money that can go to other things. Like, cloth diapers and cute bows.

God's Blessings, 
Joshua, Stefani, and Baby K

No comments: