Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mango

Well, I totally stink at blogging every week. Between morning, noon, and night sickness, the busyness of life, traveling, and just plain laziness I haven't just sat down and written a darn thing.  So, here is this week....

Week 19

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant: 
Excessive saliva
Random emotions (crying at things on TV)
Restless Legs

Food cravings: 

Chili Cheese Fritos
Pineapple Shake

Miss Anything:

Beer
Cold Lunch Meat
Subway Tuna on Flatbread (I can have tuna salad, but I have to make it myself)

Have you started to show yet: 

Joshua says I have a bump. I have noticed that I can't suck in my stomach anymore.

Gender prediction: 

I have a feeling we are having a girl, but we find out officially next week. 

Movement:

I think I feel something from time to time. Hard to tell.

Maternity clothes:
I was all about them from the git-go. I am blessed to have friend who lent me all of her Maternity clothes. 


Sleep: 

It takes me a while to get comfortable at bedtime. Sometimes I have to take a hot shower in the dark to relax.

Wedding rings on or off:

On

Labor Signs:

Nope

Looking forward to:

Finding out the gender and getting the room together


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cannot wait to find out!!!

Carolyn said...

So excited for you to find out!!