Sunday, October 13, 2013

Banana

Gender reveal week! Woo Hoo! We are excited to announce that we can put a he or she to our little T-Rex! My hair even got into the spirit.

What's that color, you ask? It is PINK! Baby Ketelsen is a GIRL! We will be having our own Disney Princess. (Don't mind the terrible selfie. The husband was occupied with lunch and football: Browns vs. Lions. Go Browns!!)

In addition to the gender, the ultrasound showed a healthy, active little Baby K.

Week 20

Symptoms/Fun things about being pregnant: 
Excessive saliva
Restless Legs
Sore Gums (my dentist appointment this week was interesting)

Food cravings: 

Pizza

Miss Anything:
Cold Lunch Meat
White Fish
"Good" Drugs for allergies, like doubling anti histamines and taking Naproxen

Have you started to show yet: 

Joshua says I have a bump and I finally agree. A lady from church also confirmed "the bump"

Gender prediction: 
Last week: "I have a feeling we are having a girl, but we find out officially next week." 
I was correct! Girl it is! 

Movement:

Hard to tell. She was moving quite a bit at our ultrasound. Waving her arms and legs around and rubbing her eye. It was precious.

Maternity clothes:
Where have they been all my life?!


Sleep: 

It is getting better as the weather gets colder. My temperature is more regulated with the cooler weather.

Wedding rings on or off:

On

Labor Signs:

Nope

Looking forward to:

Feeling distinct movement.
Getting her room together. 

We appreciate all the prayers and support we have received. 

God's Blessings,

Joshua and Stefani 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHHH!!!! YAY! A baby girl Ketelsen! I am so excited! This volume of exclamation points cannot properly express my joy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you. :) Hugs and lots of miss yous!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you guys! A baby girl Ketelsen is the best news in the world! This high volume of exclamation points cannot fully express my joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and miss yous! Congrats, guys! :) :)