Monday, September 30, 2013

September 2013

"Do you remember the 21st night of September?"

Name that Band....

Disclaimer: This post has nothing to do with the 21st of September.

It seemed like once Labor Day hit up here, Autumn showed up. It has been cool ever since. Which I love! Autumn also means apple season. I know everyone seems to love pumpkin in the fall, but I love apples. 

Josh and I made our annual trip to Mackinac Island this month. A member gave us ferry tickets, so we were able to go and make a day of it. The free ferry tickets allowed us to finally pay to walk the grounds of the Grand Hotel. I can see why they have a fee. That place was hopping for it being the "off season".

Stain glass window at the Little Stone Church. Name that flower...

Me picking some important guy's nose.

The Grand Hotel's porch.

Panorama of the Grand Hotel that Joshua took.

The flowers we really liked.

My cheesecake on a stick from Sanders.

The next day I was off to St. Louis. My BFF, Carolyn, was preparing to move to Charleston, South Carolina. Her and her husband, Jason, had dreamed of moving there and decided life is too short to wait. Jason found a job and everything else fell into place. I mostly, helped wrangle her kids while she packed. We also just had some good old BFF time. One night I watched their kids and Noah, her 4 year old said the sweetest and most random thing to me.

Noah: I love you.
Me: You love me? I love you, too.
Noah: When I move to the beach you will be sad, but I will be in your heart. 


He pretty much summed it up. Noah and Nora have been in my heart from day one. 

We also celebrated Nora's 2nd birthday. I love watching her grow. She is getting such the personality. 


Nora relaxing in her chair eating an apple.

Noah asked me to take his picture and this is the pose he gave me.

This girl loves to climb. And eat apples.

Another picture request from Noah.

We also had an OB appointment this month. We heard T-Rex's heartbeat and he/she kicking me. On October 10th we have the anatomy ultrasound and gender reveal. And the half way point of the pregnancy. Woo hoo!

God's Blessings,
Stefani and Joshua






1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Haha! That was a fun week!