Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Surprise! You are pregnant!

The positive pregnancy test completely blindsided us. We had gone to St. Louis for vacation which turned into attending my Grandpa Marrah's funeral. While we were there we planned a lovely "double date" with my best friend, Carolyn, and her husband at Hendel's. The restaurant's special of the evening was half priced bottles of wine. Since, I wasn't entirely sure if I was pregnant, I thought I should take a test before I consumed some wine. Well, lo and behold it was positive. No wine for me!

We kept the news pretty close to the vest considering what happened with our last pregnancy.  I'll be honest, I didn't let myself get too excited until I had seen a doctor and saw a healthy baby. 

God's Blessings,

Joshua and Stefani

No comments: