Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stefani Turns 30

Or as I like to call it...The First Anniversary of my 29th Birthday.

The day started out with church since it was Sunday. After church we headed to Wood Winds. And I had this....

French toast topped with apples and whipped cream. It was a work of art and delicious!

After breakfast we headed home and had a Skype session with my parents. I opened my 30th gift. 

I decided to make my birthday dinner. We made crab cakes, garlic Parmesan orzo, and ready made Panera lobster bisque. The crab cakes could use some improvement, but they were pretty good.

It all seemed so fancy.

For dessert I wanted a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. And Joshua delievered.

So yummy!

All in all it was a great birthday. Turning 30 hasn't been so bad...


God's Blessings,

Joshua and Stefani



No comments: