Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank You

We would really like to thank everyone who has been there for us these couple of months. We appreciate every prayer, every hug (in person and virtual), every email, every phone call, every meal, every card, and all the glitter on some of those cards. 

We are blessed to have to have so many wonderful people in our lives. Our family has been great even though they are/were grieving, too. Our church family has been amazing and encouraging. Our friends have reached out and lifted our spirits.

Physically, I am feeling much better. Emotionally, we take it day by day. For the most part we are in good spirits and take comfort in our faith.

Again, we cannot thank everyone enough for everything.

God's Blessings,

Joshua and Stefani 
   
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 
Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments: